Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
April 3, 2019, 7:00 PM
Monthly Club meeting
Come join us at our April 3 BVSC meeting, at 7:00 pm in the clubhouse. The Kremmling Field Manager, BLM, will be at that meeting to give an update on the proposed BLM/Blue Valley Ranch land exchange. This exchange has been in the making for some time and the club wrote a letter to BLM supporting the exchange.
TRAP LEAGUE TIME IS HERE
Anyone that has a team or is looking for a team Attention! This is the time if you want to shoot TRAP to get your stuff together. We will be starting league on May 7th 2019, and league runs for ten weeks with a bye week over the 4th of July. If you have a team that has not been in the league before, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a shooter that would like to get on a team or try the sport again or for the first time contact us at email@example.com. The sooner you do the better. You do not need to be a member but there will be an extra fee for non members. Any questions contact us at the gmail address. We shoot on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening after 4:00 pm. Come let’s have Fun!
Thanks to Zach from the Town of Silverthorne for the new aerial photo of the club.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. Apr. 3, 2019 at 7 PM at the range.
- Meetings for the months of Dec.-Mar are weather dependent.
- Check the website 3 hrs. prior for cancellation notice.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org