Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Sunday, Nov. 22nd.
100 yd., 200 yd.; Silhouette Shoot; Trap Shoot, Muzzle Loaders; Kid's shoot.
All Sighting to be done by 10 am.
27 Miles North of Silverthorne 11 Miles South of Kremmling
at Mile post 128.1 on Colorado Hwy 9
Food & Beverage Concession
Sponsored by Blue Valley Sportsman Club
P O Box 2732
Silverthorne Co 80498
BLUE VALLEY SPORTSMAN CLUB ANNUAL RAFFLE
Grand Prize: Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V5, 5.56
2nd prize: $400.00 gift card to Murdoch's
3rd prize: $200.00 gift card to Murdoch's
$20 per ticket or 6/$100 (only 250 to be sold)
This raffle supports the Club's spot for the NRA Whittington Center's Adventure Club.
Drawing to be held Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015 at 12 noon
at the BVSC Range during the Turkey Shoot.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. Nov. 4 at 7p.m. at the range.
- Turkey Shoot November 22, 2015
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org