Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
TRAP LEAGUE IS OVER - DARN!!!
See final league standings on League page (link above)
But at least SKEET LEAGUE is starting
Tuesday July 29, & Wednesday July 30
Just show up either night and get started.
Please see Events page
For information about Skeet Lessons on Wednesday, July 30 click here.
Annual Blue Valley Sportsman Club Raffle
1st prize: Kimber Custom II
2nd prize: YETI Cooler
3rd prize: $250 Cabela's gift card
$20 each or 6 for $100
Only 250 to be sold.
Please see a Board Member to get your tickets.
Raffle drawing to be held at the Turkey Shoot on Nov. 23.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. August 6 at 7 p.m. at the range.
- Trap Range open
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application pages and fill out both pages.
- Bring the application, along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
2014 Club Events
Aug. 24 - STEAK SHOOT
Nov. 23 - TURKEY SHOOT
Nov. 23 - Raffle drawing
For information on Trap and Skeet Leagues, please us the Contact Us page to email us and you will be contacted by email or phone.