Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Trap Tournament Sat. July 26
For more information please go to the Events Page
Cast Blast & Twang coming July 19
For more information see the Events page
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. August 6 at 7 p.m. at the range.
- Trap Range open
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com.
2014 Club Events
- Trap league week 9 July 8 through 10
- Trap league week 10 July 15 through 17
- Trap League Tournament July 26
- We need a head count for the tournament for food
For information on Trap and Skeet Leagues, please us the Contact Us page to email us and you will be contacted by email or phone.