Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
TRAP CAPTAIN'S MEETING
Saturday April 11, 2015 10:00 AM
Come ready to discuss the League and times
Bring your shotguns and shells and we'll make sure everything works
Whittington Center ADVENTURE CAMP
If you are between the ages of 13 & 17 and have an interest in attending the Whittington Center Adventure Camp, NOW is the time to submit a letter to the Board of Blue Valley Sportsman Club telling us WHY you want to go! This is a chance of a lifetime camp to learn how to shoot from the best instructors. Camp is June 14-23, 2015. Check out nrawc.org to learn more about the camp.
Have the letter mailed by March 30
Send to Blue Valley Sportsman Club
P O Box 2732
Silverthorne CO 80498-2732
DO WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS???
Some notices are being sent back as un-deliverable, so if your e-mail address has changed in the last six months please send us your new one: email@example.com
In Memory of Warren Alloway, Friend and longtime member of Blue Valley Sportsman Club
1934 - 2015
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. March 4 at 7 p.m. at the range.
- Ham Shoot June 6, 2015
- Warren Alloway Memorial Steak Shoot Aug. 23, 2015
- Turkey Shoot November 22, 2015
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org