Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Fall Work Day Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:00 AM
Tasks: roofing the shed next to the clubhouse, repair the doors on the skeet low houses, clean, help set the 25 and 50 yard rifle ranges.
All help welcome. Please bring your own tools.
FALL CLAY CHALLENGE - Saturday Sept. 27
More information to come.
For SKEET Scores click on the League box above.
Annual Blue Valley Sportsman Club Raffle
1st prize: Kimber Custom II
2nd prize: YETI Cooler
3rd prize: $250 Cabela's gift card
$20 each or 6 for $100
Only 250 to be sold.
Please see a Board Member to get your tickets.
Raffle drawing to be held at the Turkey Shoot on Nov. 23.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. September 3 at 7 p.m. at the range.
- Trap Range open Sundays 10 Am - 1 pm through Sept. 28
- Click here to fill out the membership application or emails Secretary@bluevalleysportsmanclub.com.
2014 Club Events
Sept. 27 - Fall Clay Challenge
Nov. 23 - TURKEY SHOOT
Nov. 23 - Raffle drawing
For information on Trap and Skeet Leagues, please us the Contact Us page to email us and you will be contacted by email or phone.