Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. Sept. 2 at 7p.m. at the range.
- End of Summer Meat Shoot Aug. 23, 2015
- Turkey Shoot November 22, 2015
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com