Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
To "see your results" on a weekly basis click on the League button.
July 15-19 High Country Hideaway Shotgun Shoot
Colorado State Muzzle Loading Assoc. annual Muzzle-loading trap & skeet shoot.
Come and watch the fun.
August 22 - Mile High Mini Skeet shoot
At Golden Gun Club. 410 Bore only.
For details press here
DO WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS???
Some notices are being sent back as un-deliverable, so if your e-mail address has changed in the last six months please send us your new one: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. July 1 at 7p.m. at the range.
- Warren Alloway Memorial Steak Shoot Aug. 23, 2015
- Turkey Shoot November 22, 2015
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email firstname.lastname@example.org