Welcome to the Blue Valley Sportsmans Club
Sunday June 5, 10:00 AM
100 yd., 200 yd., Trap Shoot, Muzzleloader's, Kids Shoot
All sighting in to be done by 10 AM
FOOD AND BEVERAGE concession available.
27 M. North of Silverthorne, 11 M. South of Kremmling at
milepost 128.1 on Colorado HWY 9.
Blue Valley Sportsman Club
P O Box 2732
Silverthorne CO 804987
Trap League has begun and goes through the week of July 12 (Tuesday)
It's time to get your team members set and the Team Sign-up Sheet filled out.
Click HERE for the printable sign-up sheet and
HERE for the 2016 Trap League rules.
Trap practice every Sunday 1-3 pm weather permitting
See you on the range!
Pay Your Dues
- Download the application page and Download the Range Rules.
- Bring the application and range rules along with proof of your NRA membership, to the next club meeting (the first Wednesday of each month) at the clubhouse and pay your dues then.
- Click HERE to renew your membership.
Hours of Operation
Rifle and pistol ranges are open to club members during daylight hours, 7 days a week. The 200 - 500 yard rifle range is closed when Trap #3 is in use.
The Blue Valley Sportsman Club is located at Mile Post 128.1 on Colorado Highway 9, approximately 27 miles north of Silverthorne, and 11 miles south of Kremmling, just north of the Summit/Grand county line. For an illustrated map, click here.
- Next club meeting scheduled for Wed. June 1 at 7p.m. at the range.
- Click here to fill out the membership application or email email@example.com